[Healeys] Stator Tube Removal

George Haywood haywoodone at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 11 16:21:46 MST 2009

Here are some pictures to help with the location and description of the
control head and adjusable steering wheel type stator tubes and nut/olive.
Forgive the dirt as these were prerestoration shots.

Have fun,

George
'65 bj8

> From: jobu53 at hotmail.com
> To: healeys at autox.team.net
> Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 08:51:30 -0700
> Subject: [Healeys] Stator Tube Removal
>
> I want to remove the steering wheel and stator tube from my BJ7. After I
> remove the horn push, indicator switch and grub screws where do I disconect
> the wires? A simple question for most but I have never done this before.
> Thanks to all.

Windows Live: Keep your life in sync.
http://windowslive.com/howitworks?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t1_allup_howitworks_01200
9

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg]