[Healeys] Mystery.... part 2

Len and/or Marge Hartnett thehartnetts at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 7 09:26:01 MST 2009

The wire from the coil to the cut-off switch in the trunk is shorted?  No.
You have spark and you can crank the engine.

Float bowls are full?  Compression check is reasonable?

Next - butterflys not opening.  Throttle linkage not correct.  No?

Ah ha!  You reinstalled the carbs with gaskets that have no holes in them to
let the fuel through!!!!

No?  I give up.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA, USA