[Healeys] Mystery....part 3

Skip Saunders tfsbj7 at mindspring.com
Wed Jan 7 06:56:39 MST 2009

Yes, that is why it is important to really check the carbs thoroughly.
When I took the carbs apart, the fuel chambers were full of fuel; but I
rebuilt the carbs anyway.   I was suspicious that perhaps my grosse jets
were perhaps a bit clogged/gummy.   (My suspicions were misplaced
however.... when I reinstalled the clean carbs, the problems remained.)

Good guess though.

Thanks
-skip-