[Healeys] Bullit chase scene (again?)

WILLIAM B LAWRENCE ynotink at msn.com
Tue Jan 6 22:42:42 MST 2009

The You Tube address is http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZIEPTAoTg. The clip is
10:36 long and the second Healey shows up at 7:03. It's a green BJ8.Bill
Lawrence> From: ynotink at msn.com> To: scthomton at yahoo.com;
healeys at autox.team.net> Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 03:37:43 +0000> Subject: Re:
[Healeys] Bullit chase scene (again?)> > The other one I saw was in a line of
traffic as the chase proceeded out of> town (toward Half Moon Bay maybe?). It
goes by pretty fast and the car is not> too distinct. It is a dark color,
maybe green or black. It happens just before> the Mustang spins out in massive
clouds of dust. Is this a new sighting?Bill> LawrenceDate: Tue, 6 Jan 2009
06:17:30 -0800From: scthomton at yahoo.comSubject:> Re: [Healeys] Bullit chase
scene (again?)To: healeys at autox.team.net;> ynotink at msn.comThe white Healey is
seen a few times, all of which are around> Bullitt's apartment.....he parks in
front of it when he returns to his> apartment, it can be seen across the
street when he is at the store, etc.....> the Healey is a BJ7 and is currently
sitting in my garage with the black and> gold CA plates.  I bought it from the
second owner in San Jose who had bought> it from the guy that owned it when it
was seen in Bullitt....the story goes he> lived in the neighborhood where the
movie scene was shot and they told him he> could just leave it there for the
shooting.  I don't think you see it in any> of the chase scenes.> > Cheers,>