[Healeys] Mystery....part 3

Skip Saunders tfsbj7 at mindspring.com
Tue Jan 6 20:13:06 MST 2009

My next test was to check the cylinder compression ..perhaps I'd blown a
head gasket?  (In all 6 cylinders simultaneously?).. Yes, I'm clearly
grasping at straws at this point.   As you might have guessed the cylinder
compressions tested:  1-157, 2-147, 3-144, 4-147, 5-152, and 6-147..No
problem there.

Check on "part 2" to find what I found was THE ANSWER!!!....

In the meantime, see if you can tell what the problem was yourself..:-)   (I
believe, you have all the information you need to diagnose the problem, but
you do have to know the workings of a BJ8 to figure out what was causing my
problem.)

Thanks
-skip saunders-
BJ8 -Gladys-