[Healeys] Leather care

Ed's Shop shop at justbrits.com
Sun Jan 4 20:50:44 MST 2009

<<Lexol (readily available in most auto supply and hardware stores) leather
preservative, following a good cleaning with Lexol leather cleaner, is as
good as anything for leather seats, ladies' handbags, etc.>>

A FWIW & FYI, Lexol is also available at the finest Western Boot Stores AND
English Riding Boot (think Fox Hunt rider/follower outfits) outfitters
along with the finer Tack (saddles [both English & Western], harnesses, and
other leather equine needs) Stores.

Whilst YMMV, I have been using the stuff since about the same time and I
'found' LBCdom<G>!!

Ed
PS:  and I have 'shown' at MSG, the D.C. Nationals and other finer horse
shows and played both indoor & outdoor polo for several years with the
Potomac Polo Club and ridden to the hounds with the Potomac Hunt Club (only
person to ever do so bareback<G>).