[Healeys] Parts Needed

Ron Huseman ronhuseman at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 4 05:42:06 MST 2009

Listers,

I hope you all have had a great Christmas holiday and a healthy, prosperous
New Year.
Some months back I requested assistance in locating various parts for my BJ7
restoration. I actually had leads on some of these parts, but due to a loss of
hard drive data, I've lost the history of these emails without action.

I have heard from Mr. Salter regarding the need for two door handles, but I
need the full handle mechanisms including the base and handles. I can replace
springs and re-chrome, but would like working handles. (A Lister send pictures
of an acceptable pair of handles, but this email address and name were lost.)

Also, I need a grill surround. I can replate,  but would like surround to be
straight and restorable.

Lastly, I need the rear, inside window guide from the RH door. This is the
piece inside the door on the rear wall in which the window slides. It is held
on by 2-3 screws located on the back panel of the door on which the latch is
attached.

Thanks in advance for anyone who can assist in finding these final items as I
strive to complete my first Austin Healey project. In order to keep the List
clear, please respond directly to my email below.

Ron Huseman
ronhuseman at sbcglobal.net