[Healeys] Dunlop Wire Wheel Restoration

Ron Fine RonFineEsq at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 3 08:13:52 MST 2009

The "Borrani Wire Wheel Service" in Venice, California is gone for good.  It
was a one man operation in a hole in the wall shop.  The gentleman was
elderly and he appeared to live in the shop.  He rebuild several sets of
wire wheels for me over the years but I am sure he must have retired.  The
building was replaced with a new building a few years ago.
Ron