[Healeys] Facebook Healey Group Site

Patton Dickson 57healey at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 11:26:59 MST 2009

I joined, but there are at least two other on Facebook now.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=9643486463
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=13732455371

Additionally there is a Sprite/Midget group and a many British Car groups.

Is there anyway to link all of the Healey folks up?

Patton

--
Patton Dickson - http://Austin-Healeys.com - Plano, TX
1957 Austin-Healey 100-Six "Built to run 'til the road wears out."