[Healeys] Locking Petrol Cap

BJ8Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Fri Jan 2 08:03:24 MST 2009

Thanks, Josef -
That just shows how little I know about the earlier model Healeys.  The
reason I was asking is that someone says that he knows of a 100 whose owner
claims to have an original locking petrol cap and wondered if I knew of such
a thing.  I am aware that the locking cap was offered as an option on BJ7s
and BJ8s, and thought that perhaps that a similar cap for earlier models
might be the same.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry