[Healeys] barn find

Patrick and Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Thu Jan 1 21:48:39 MST 2009

G'day Rick

The whole of the Bugatti family were highly artistic. Father Carlo Bugatti
was renowned for his furniture and pieces today are worth squillions. Ettore
was the bloke who designed and built the cars while his brother Rembrandt
(not the famous painter who died 250 years beforehand) was a talented
sculptor.

Pieces of Rembrandt Bugatti sculpture do come up for sale and they too are
mega expensive. It was Rembrandt Bugatti who designed the Elephant radiator
sculpture that was used on the Bugatti Royale - the most expensive motor car
ever built.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia