[Healeys] Eyebrow piece above the grill

Jean Caron vintage_roadster_restoration at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 1 20:48:03 MST 2009

Jerry:
I would fit trial fit them both to your car first before trading one away. The
reason for this is that very likely one, likely the new one will not fit
exactly as the one that was on your car originally. I have seen a few of these
pieces in the last couple of years that did not fit well at all and once the
shroud is painted, you do not want to start drilling and making adjustments,
better do it before, and I would trial fit all the grille parts, time
consuming but well worth the effort.
Jean Caron> From: grumpyinloomis at ssctv.net> To: healeys at Autox.Team.Net> Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 2009 19:32:06 -0800> Subject: [Healeys] Eyebrow piece above the
grill> > My car came with two eyebrow pieces. One is new and one looks new,
with a> little polish, it would be new. Both are not for my car, they are from
an> earlier 6 cylinder. Does anyone have a late BJ8 eyebrow (new condition)
that> they would like to trade?> > Jerry> BJ8>