[Healeys] [ot] classic car films

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Sat Feb 28 11:40:29 MST 2009

Great movie and it got me hooked on Stephen King. Never read him before I
saw the movie and I was curious as to how he could write a book that is so
visual. Of course, after reading about a dozen of his books I was afraid to
go to sleep at night so stopped reading him.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com