[Healeys] Early BN4 Pistons

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 20:51:28 MST 2009

Scott -

To be honest, if your pistons aren't severly worn, and you are looking
for a temp solution for a year or two, all you need to do is to
replace the rings.  In fact, if only 10 or 20 over you can get by with
using the STD pistons with 10 or 20 over rings.  The cars aren't
exactly stressed so a little fudge here or there won't hurt anything.
Be sure to hone your cylinders.

Alan

--
Alan