[Healeys] Austin Healey 1959 Metropolitan The 1500

ATIGHTPROD at aol.com ATIGHTPROD at aol.com
Thu Feb 26 12:29:15 MST 2009

Tony Otley had one in High School, when we discovered that any GM key would
open and start the car, we steal it from him on almost a daily basis. He'd be
sitting in class and we would drive by his room and honk and wave at him!
Steven Kingsbury
BN1

In a message dated 2/26/2009 11:25:00 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
kentmclean at comcast.net writes:

john  close wrote:

> Drop a big ol' V8 into that sucker. Only thing for  it. - JRC
>
> From: Randy Hicks  <healey100m at gmail.com>
> Haven't run into one of these  before!  ?????   :-)
>
> ebay Item number:  250379327480

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-Trucks___Austin-Healey-1959-Metropolitan-The-1500-Hardtop_W0QQitemZ250379327480QQ

Nonsense.  Just seeing it was enough for me. My kindergarten teacher,
Ms. Johnson, a  fresh-out-of-college perky blonde and my first crush,
had a brand-new  red-on white one.  It was the perfect car for her.

--
Kent  McLean
'56 100  BN2
Healeys at autox.team.net