[Healeys] Austin Healey 1959 Metropolitan The 1500 Hardtop

Lawrence Wysocki larryrph at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 25 08:39:59 MST 2009

Greg,

The engine was an Austin Motors engine I don't know who manufactured the  MGA
engine. I owned  a Metropolitan  for about 10 years in the 90's and it was a
very simple car and a lot of fun to drive. The most unique feature was it was
almost identical  in appearance  to the regular Nash cars made at that time
but was  about 2/3 the size
I think the posting on ebay was a simple mistake-something like punching up
"Austin - Healey related items "  The price on ebay is totally ridicuilous!

Larry Wysocki

1958 BN 6