[Healeys] Jump starting a pos. earth car using a neg. earth car

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 23:10:15 MST 2009

Just connect the + terminal to + terminal, and - to -.  With modern
maintenance free batteries the chance of problems associated with
attaching jump cables terminal to terminal is very small.

If you are worried, you can attach the positive jumper to the chassis
of your + ground car if it is receiving the juice.

Don't touch one car with one hand and the other with the other at the
same time!!!!!!!

Alan