[Healeys] BN7 Windshield

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Mon Feb 23 12:04:51 MST 2009

You will not be able to remove the yellow staining of the plastic layer
of a laminated screen. If it is only 1/2" around the rim it would nearly
all be covered bij the rubber seal. It is an old car so I would not
bother to put in a new windscreen, but put back in the old windscreen.
Looks more authentic.
Kees Oudesluijs