[Healeys] Air conditioning?

Jody Kerr jodyfkerr at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 08:22:10 MST 2009

So, I know the environmntalists will show up at my door after stating this.

You can buy R-12 at just about any hardware store in Mexico. If you
have the old recharge line connectors the cans were only something
like $12.00 usd. I used to take my old 944 over the border to recharge
it & eat some tacos. But I'm close to Mexico.

Jody

--
http://www.theymightberacing.com/
1953 Studebaker Champion