[Healeys] 100-4 Piston Depth

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Sat Feb 21 02:15:50 MST 2009

You could use custom pistons but you may be able to get away fitting a
thicker head gasket, e.g. one made from red copper plate ca. 2mm thick,
using your old gasket as a template and making sure that the gasket will
not faul the pistons. Check that the all the channels/holes still line
up between head /gasket/block. Heat the copper plate to cherry red and
immerse in water first to make it softer.
Kees Oudesluijs