[Healeys] Prayers and thoughts please

Brent Porter brentshealey at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 12:52:32 MST 2009

Friends, I am sending this email on behalf of a fellow club member and
his family.  Please take a few minutes and keep them in your thoughts
and prayers.

This is the email that I received.

Today at 12:30 Bruce was told that the transplant team had accepted a
heart for him.  The surgery should take place in the next 12 hours, we
think, and be completed four to six hours later.  They won't tell us
where the donor heart is coming from, so we have no way of gauging a
precise timetable.

Please pray for:
7        Success for surgery
7        Wisdom for the doctors and medical staff
7        Stamina for both of us and family
7        Protection from infections and drug errors
7        And, especially for the family whose loved one lost his/her
life and who generously offered a chance for a new life for Bruce

God bless you all for your faithfulness and friendship.

Love,

Charlene and Bruce

--
Brent Porter