[Healeys] 60 BN7 Tranny Problem and cost??

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Fri Feb 20 03:14:04 MST 2009

I suppose you mean the Toyota Celica box of the earlier series. These
boxes are very sturdy but fairly hard to find these days as they
were/are very popular for conversions of many cars. I think there is
some Australian firm that imported these boxes from Japan and made new
bellhousings or adaptor plates for various vehicles, e.g. Jensen Healey.
A popular box these days is the 5-sp. one from the Ford Sierra (Europe).
Some British firm is doing the mods I believe.
Kees Oudesluijs