[Healeys] What Cam?

GSFuqua1 at aol.com GSFuqua1 at aol.com
Thu Feb 19 21:17:55 MST 2009

OK, let me add some definitive input.  I have the Denis Welch flywheel
installed in my BN2.  I also have his aluminum head and 100M cam and the  rest of
the 100M set up.  I also have a BJ 8 clutch set up.  I have  found NO need to
shift more slowly.  My car is extremely  responsive up and down the RPM range
and it will run circles around most  3000's.  Sorry to Big Healey Owners.  I
have had several including  Gold Concours.  I'll take my little roadster.

Cheers,

Gary Fuqua
Classic Sports Cars
Branson, MO

Ps...My car is basically a sister car to David Russell's (God Bless Him)  and
Michael Oritt's.  So if you have seen theirs you have seen mine.   Michael,
how does yours run?  I KNOW the  answer.
**************Need a job? Find an employment agency near you.
(http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=employment_agencies&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000003)