[Healeys] Computer Question

Jody Kerr jodyfkerr at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 18:33:45 MST 2009

Send the picture as an attachment, not in the body of the email. It's less
prone to failure. To attach a file click on the paperclip icon.

On Feb 18, 2009 6:29 PM, "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn at det.nsw.edu.au>
wrote:

G'day

Can someone tell me in words of less than one syllable how to paste a
photo to the body of an email.

I use Microsoft Office Outlook and clicked on insert, clicked on picture
and clicked "From File".

Looks great on my screen and then sent a test to another address. Opened
at the other address and it's not there. I think the computer views it
as a nasty and automatically deleted it.

HELP!

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia

Healeys at autox.team.net