[Healeys] Quality parts... Stainless Exhaust Revisited

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 18:22:11 MST 2009

That's a real shame.  It means Falcon's quality control is all over the
place.  I installed a Falcon system on my BJ8 about 10 years ago, and I did
the entire job by myself (with the car on jack stands) in about two hours.

There was only one thing that didn't fit all that well was the inside header
pipe was too short, so I just bought pipe extension at Kragen and fit it up,
haven't had a problem with the system in 10 years.  I probably need to wash
it out, I think it's full of carbon by now.

The Bell system I put on my BN1 fit like a factory OEM item.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1
'64 BJ8