[Healeys] Flywheels

sebring at illawarra.hotkey.net.au sebring at illawarra.hotkey.net.au
Tue Feb 17 15:59:07 MST 2009

FWIW

To fit $500 running shoes on an overweight, breathing restricted man with one short leg and one leaky heart valve will not make him run faster.

Improved car performance is a matter of overall increase in efficiencies. No one modification will deliver value for money performance increases.

Driveability is a personal thing.

My 3000 has a 3.5 diff. a Sebring set of gear ratios ( good for 80mph in second, havent tested first) and I have driven it across Sydney Harbour Bridge and down the main streets of Sydney, no drama. The car engine, if the Webers are ignored, appears quite standard spec. except for the huge cam timing. But obviously it is all a matching set of blue-printed details to take advantage of the Webers and cam