[Healeys] Non-healey related

Taylor, Todd S todd.s.taylor at lmco.com
Mon Feb 16 10:32:21 MST 2009

I'm getting ready to buy parts for my MGB, I need a new clutch so I have
to pull the motor and tranny,

While I'm doing it , my plan is to replace gaskets seals, mounts etc...
on the engine and transmission with overdrive.

My question is (if any one is familiar with MGB's)  can I replace the
oil seals (front and back) on the engine and transmission(overdrive)

Without dismantling the whole thing??  Can I just pull the seals off and
replace them??

My hope is to stop oil leaks , HA HA HA ...... I know!!