[Healeys] cars for sale

Jwhlyadv at aol.com Jwhlyadv at aol.com
Sun Feb 15 08:44:05 MST 2009

As one of the keepers of the Healey flame here in Kentucky people just send
me info about cars for sale. I'm happy to pass them along to help find a good
home. (I will be keeping the cheap 100-M's to myself)

Here are three, no financial interest, no knowledge about the cars.

Please contact the owners direct for more  information.

Jim  Werner
Louisville, KY

BJ7  Healey, I'll sell if for $7000, they seem to be going for $8000 to $9500
in  this condition.    Besides the rear fender that needs to be  replace it
has the usual rust along the bottom of the front fenders and below  the doors.
The  drivers side floor by the pedals has a hole but passenger side and trunk
seem  solid.
Carbs were stolen while in storage.
Joe   Fisher  _joefisher at fuse.net_ (mailto:joefisher at fuse.net)   Cincinnati,
Ohio  area
For  Sale-1958 Austin-Healey BN4.  Car has typical Healey rust in trunk pan.
doglegs and rockers.  Complete  car.  $5000.00.Call 812 473-0882 or email at
pat0691 at aol.com.
For Sale- Rear shroud, bonnet and both doors  for a 1966 Big Healey.  All in
very good shape.  Other  miscellaneous parts including original grill
available as well.  Call 812  473-0882 or email at _pat0691 at aol.com_
(mailto:pat0691 at aol.com) . I'm in Evansville. .  Thanks  again-Pat Graninger
1960  Austin  Healey 3000 BN7 for  sale. This car is totally disassembled and
has been off the  road  and stored inside since 1975. the  chassis requires
the normal
sills,  trunk floor and a bit of floor repair near  the drivers pedals. Other
than  that it is a very straight and solid  substucture.

Owner reports all  parts are included and I believe the  engine has been
rebuilt. Fenders  appeared straight and needed usual doglegs and  lower repair
panels.
Contact Jay at  _handyman at 2hoskins.com_ (mailto:handyman at 2hoskins.com)
Lexington  Ky

steps!