[Healeys] Seat Mounts

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Fri Feb 13 21:31:29 MST 2009

Hi Keith,

The sliding driver's seat began in Dec. '53 at car 149950 along with the
introduction of non adjustable steering column. Your 152199 would have this
arrangement, with the passenger's seat still on 5/8" wood packer strips on
top of the 1/4" strips to equalize the seat heights. Your passenger's seat
would have two sets of bolt hole adjustments in the metal seat pan.

Rich Chrysler
AHCA Hundred Registrar