[Healeys] AHCUSA Magazine Collection

J. Scott Morris jstmorris at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 10 11:38:45 MST 2009

Hello All -- Austin Healey Club USA [Pacific Centre] newsletter/magazine began
in February 1970.  By the end of 2008, 408 issues were printed [includes some
dual-month issues].  In my collection, I now have 387 issues and 140
duplicates.

Ed Driver, the AHCUSA Historian, has provided some missing issues but my
collection is still short the 25 issues listed below.
1  - 1973  November
1  - 1975  March
1  - 1976  April-May
1  - 1983  May
4  - 1984  May,  June,  November,  December
4  - 1985  January,  August,  September,  November
8  - 1986  January,  February,  April,  June,  July,  August,  September,
 October
1  - 1990  March-April
2  - 1994  February,  April-May
1  - 1996  August
1  - 2008  January

I would like to get originals or a high resolution jpeg scan of each issue.
If you have any of these issues and are prepared to sell, trade, scan,
whatever, then do contact me off-list.  An Excel inventory of the 140
duplicates is available.

--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada
J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives