[Healeys] Aussie Wildfires

Freese, Ken Kendall.Freese at Aerojet.com
Mon Feb 9 10:58:40 MST 2009

This was posted on the nasty boys list.
Ken

 Gidday, Have got some sad news, we have had some horrendous weather down here
, two weeks of temp. ranging from 38 deg. cels. to yesterday, 46.5 (115degs
Fahrenheit), bush fires all over Victoria , 85 dead already and they say toll
to go higher. Over 700 houses destroyed.Owen Holmes, a Nasty Boy member, has
had his property destroyed, He and his wife saved the house but everything
else destroyed, his shed with his two Healeys is on the ground, His Concourse
winning BN2 is just a melted pile of metal, his nasty boy is the same, car was
finished except for the wiring  and paint,all his machinery etc gone. They are
still in the house, no water , power. The police have all the roads blocked so
can't get in to help him.He very upset, his  friends 1926 Chev, and my 1960
Austin Lancer, where both destroyed, it doesn't matter as long as they have
survived .I will keep you informed ,every body in shock happened so quick,
stay safe my friends , Lance