[Healeys] Healey ride

pennell at cox.net pennell at cox.net
Sun Feb 8 19:07:01 MST 2009

Listers,

Temp was 70 and sunny here in Tidewater VA today so took "Patches" the BN7 out for a 70 or so mile drive.  Started out with a sticky RR brake but after 10 minutes of slow starts and stops it smoothed out.  Boy!  Was it great to hear the drone of that six again after 3-4 months!  She ran beautifully and did not miss a lick.

You know I haven't had a radio in this car since its resto in 01 and I do not miss one at all!  Just love the exhaust sounds both accelerating and decelerating.  Did I mention how I wound it up doing through the tunnels????

Come on spring
Keith Pennell