[Healeys] BN7 for sale in Lexington Kentucky

Jwhlyadv at aol.com Jwhlyadv at aol.com
Sun Feb 8 12:52:52 MST 2009

Jay Hoskins of Lexington Kentucky has a 1960 Austin  Healey 3000 BN7 for
sale. This car is totally disassembled and has been off the  road and stored
inside since 1975. I looked at it this morning and the  chassis requires the normal
sills, trunk floor and a bit of floor repair near  the drivers pedals. Other
than that it is a very straight and solid  substucture.

Owner reports all parts are included and I believe the  engine has been
rebuilt. Fenders appeared straight and needed usual doglegs and  lower repair
panels.

I have no financial interest, just passing along the  information. This car
would make an excellent restoration  candidate.

Contact Jay at  _handyman at 2hoskins.com_ (mailto:handyman at 2hoskins.com)
.

Jim  Werner
Louisville, KY