[Healeys] Starter Problems BJ8

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Sun Feb 8 10:47:02 MST 2009

Josef,
These are general remarks for all sorts of vehicles. The ones I did in
the past were DAF, Renault, Landrover and Spitfire.
If you can not take yours apart, bad luck, renew. However they were put
together so they can also be taken apart. If you have several old ones
break one to learn how it is build up.
Kees Oudesluijs