[Healeys] BJ7 BJ8 quarter light mirrors and driving lights

James Sailer bj8Healey at msn.com
Fri Feb 6 14:02:04 MST 2009

Good day,

Has anyone out there installed quarter light mirrors as used on some of the
rally cars and have any opinions on them utility; places to get them etc.) or,
good period door mirrors.

I am simply not happy with my wing mounted mirrors.

Also, I am going to install some driving auxiliary lights this winter so I am
looking for the correct type of rally light and any thoughts on vendors. I
almost hit a moose last year (at speed 2 ft away) and want some more light on
the "subjects."

Thanks very much.

Jim Sailer
66 BJ8