[Healeys] withdrawal of Caution

Mark Goodman mkgoodman at att.net
Thu Feb 5 08:21:24 MST 2009

Dear Mike,

I am glad that you have chosen to withdraw your caution on Bob Millstein.

I spoke to Bob Millstein about the wheel that was sold and then reappeared.
He said that the buyer was not aware that the wheel needed reconditioning,
and even though it was a buy it now, Bob gave the man all his money back and
put it back on ebay.   He said that the signature was stamped on the wheel
and that he has seen it on several wheels just like that.  I know that he
does have several personal letters written to him from Sir Sterling Moss, so
he does have original copies of his signature on them.

Sincerely,

Mark Goodman
www.austinhealeyessence.com