[Healeys] positive ground alternator

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Wed Feb 4 07:57:35 MST 2009

There are bound to be people who have fitted an electric clock from
Smiths (or Jaeger UK which is the same). I have seen later Healey's with
110:  instuments. These usually need a voltage stabiliser (fuel or
temperature meter when they ar bimetallic instruments). If they are
original, I do not know, I am not an Austin Healey man.
My Healey's most certainly had a voltage stabiliser from new. But than
it is a Jensen.
Kees Oudesluijs