[Healeys] degreaser

Jorge Garcia fortee9er at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 3 12:22:21 MST 2009

Thank you for all the great responses to my degreaser question and Easy Off in particular. My car is immobile at the moment awaiting the installation of the new starter so all degreasing has to be done in situ in the garage. I don't have the luxury of using a water hose to remove excess degreaser because I will get everything else in garage wet.
I have used degreasers in the past but they didn't get to the areas now exposed by the removal of the starter and the spin-off fuel filter. I will overlook the caked grease for now and once the car is mobile I will try some of your suggestions.
Jorge Garcia
1965 BJ8