[Healeys] no compression 100

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 00:06:20 MST 2009

I believe you will find the gasket broken.  If so, replace.  If it breaks
again, take the motor out and have the top of the block flattened.

On the 100 you definitely want to retorque the head after 500 miles.  You
will likely find one or two nuts a bit loose, which causes oil leakage.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1
'64 BJ8