[Healeys] BJ8 top questions

Freese, Ken Kendall.Freese at Aerojet.com
Mon Feb 2 13:24:18 MST 2009

1. I ordered some steel rivets for my top frame and the supplier sent me
1/4 inch diameter. The rivets I took out are 5/16. What is original?

2. Brass washers are present with the rivets on the frame. Is that
original? Seems like a good idea.

3. On the rear rail J rubber seal, does it get glued to the drain
channel or the rail? If it gets glued to the rail, I assume it gets
glued after the jillion top clips are in place.

Anybody tried straightening a bent tubular bow?

Thanks,
Ken Freese
65 BJ8