[Healeys] batteries

John P. New jnew at hazelden.ca
Sun Feb 1 08:42:36 MST 2009

Rich,

The only site on the Web that I can find is "Antique Auto Battery" in Ohio at
www.antiqueautobattery.com, but they list only lead acid batteries (although
the banner on their home page says "Ask us about our maintenance free sealed
batteries").

Is this the place? If not, do you have the contact info for the supplier
you're talking about?

John New