[Healeys] 1964 Austin Healey 3000 BJ-8 for sale on Dallas Criagslist

BJ8 Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Wed Dec 30 15:32:12 MST 2009

552 total Phase 1 cars (chassis numbers from 25315 through 25704, inclusive)
55 right-hand drive
416 left-hand drive
81 where it is not recorded whether the car is left-hand or right-hand drive
(most of these are in countries outside the USA and where I only have access
to the chassis number, not the complete VIN).

Of the 552, four are positively known to have been scrapped.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry
Havelock, NC  USA