[Healeys] Start of the Japanese Auto Industry

HealeyRick healeyrick at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 28 19:34:23 MST 2009

I remember when the Miata was introduced, Mazda advertised they had recorded
sounds of British sports cars to get the exhaust note sound right:
http://www.canadiandriver.com/2005/10/11/feature-mazdas-little-miata-finds-it
s-place-in-history.htm

Rick

Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo