[Healeys] Steering Box

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Mon Dec 28 12:13:31 MST 2009

What is wrong with the steering box? If it ain't broke don't fix it.
Get a proper WSM that describes the procedure if there is excessive
play, more than 1" at the steering wheel rim. If you are not at ease
doing the job have it done by the professionals. They have the needed
parts at hand.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL