[Healeys] Garage Design

I Erbs eyera3 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 15:06:28 MST 2009

It would be in your county code books. They will list not only the size of
the joists, but the distance between joists for both laminated and
dimensional lumber. You might consider steel joists. You will need fewer of
them and they will be stronger. Plus you can hang an engine hoist from one
of them.

Ira.

BTW, will return to the Kotel to accomplish your request. Hope it speeds you
recovery :)

--
I Erbs
Portland, OR