[Healeys] Looking for Brake Pipe

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Fri Dec 25 09:39:22 MST 2009

I was able to get clutch and reservoir-to-mastercyl pipes, which don't come in the kits, directly from Automec (IIRC).

http://www.automec.co.uk

bs

Bob Spidell - San Jose, CA

If memory serves me the pipes the pipes made by Automec
are nickle- copper. Not pure copper. Pliable but durable. I was very
satisfied.
But I think they are only in a kit form, sorry.

Mark