[Healeys] Happy Anniversary. Merry christmas/Happy Channukah, and more

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Fri Dec 25 07:31:08 MST 2009

Merry Christmas to all, thanks for putting up with a former Healey owner who
still lingers and occassionaly "contributes" with technical knowledge and
experience that pales in comparison to many on the list.  I don't talk about
it here because it is not on topic, but am restoring a Triumph TR250 now,
which does share a very few parts with a late 3000 (brakes and some ignition
I think), and both the car and more importantly life in general are going
well.

I still find this list to be by far my favorite internet location for
British car stuff, or anything else for that matter, I am vey impressed with
the speed of response and level of technical knowledge here, and I enjpy the
various personalities that come through in the posts as well.

Regards, Greg Lemon