[Healeys] Happy Anniversary. Merry christmas/Happy Channukah, and more

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Fri Dec 25 01:00:06 MST 2009

Michael,
Build the garage at least twice as big as you planned to do and high
enough to accomodate the lift comfortly. Provide for plenty of space for
spare parts.
Make provisions for future expansion. Make sure there is heating (and/or
airco if you want it very luxurious), hot & cold water, dishwasher,
fridge and oven (all 3 for maintainance jobs of course) and computer
with printer.
Do not forget to built a large garden shed filled with wonderfull SS
garden tools first to prepare the Missus.
Have a happy 2010.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL