[Healeys] merry christmas

Curt/Nancy Arndt cnaarndt at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 19:58:44 MST 2009

Jim,

Still an active pilot for AA and I'm off on a trip tomorrow at 5:30 AM to
Honolulu.  After 13 years active duty with the Marines, 8 years of corporate
flying and now 11 years with the airlines it will be many years before I get
to spend holidays with the family.  I guess it could be worse and I'd have
Detroit layover.

Merry Christmas to everyone.

Curt