[Healeys] Yom stickers

Richard Kahn tahoehealey at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 20 17:43:31 MST 2009

It was pointed out to me that the 1964 sticker was on the LEFT side and I
noticed that the sticker at the bottom of that pile (which was covered by the
month sticker) was a white sticker which might indicate a 64 registration. I
had used a exacto to get the right side off destroying all the sticker in the
process. I will try the heat gun next and if that doesn't work I'll try the
Goof-off cause I have some. I'll try it on the back first. I also purchased a
NOS 64 sticker on E-bay so if I do destroy what is there I can use that one.
Thanks for all the great suggestions. I hadn't thought of the heat gun
before.
Rich Kahn